Pregnant, baby curled up in fetal position, stretching out more, back to normal position. Serious? Resting?

Hi I had an ultrasound 2 days ago at 13wks 5 days pregnant and the doctor said the baby was curled up in the fetal position and should be stretching out more and if it's the same at the next ultrasound in 2 weeks time then it could be something serious. I asked for some photos and when he went back to have a look the baby had stretched out for a few seconds then returned to having its chin on It's chest. Could the baby just have been resting? I am 22 and my husband 29 and both healthy. Please tell me what the possibilities could be as we are very anxious.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013