Pregnant at 3 weeks. Used crystal meth. Effects on fetus?

What s the percentage of crystal meth affecting a 3 week pregnancy if only used once while pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Its very small but the exposure is not worth the risk. The second problem is HIV infection among the meth users which the child contracts.
Single meth exposure may not be very harmful for the fetus, but be careful in the future.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.