Pregnant, anterior subserous fibroids. Will the fibroid affect baby, can it be removed during delivery or will it shrink?

Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old & I am 20 weeks pregnant (1st pregnancy) and have one anterior subserous fibroid . The fibroid was detected during my 7 weeks scan and was measuring abt 5 x 5 x 3 cms. During my 13th week scan, the fibroid had grown to 8 x 8 x 4 cms and have a feeling it is continuing to grow. Will the fibroid affect the growth of the baby? What are my chances of having a normal delivery? Will the fibroid shrink after delivery? Can the fibroid be removed in case I go for a C-section? Will be very grateful if you can answer my concerns. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012