Pregnant, anomaly scan showed diastolic notch in left uterine artery, echogenic foci in left ventricle of fetal heart. Normal?

Hi I am 21 weeks pregnant. Yesterday, we had an anomaly scan,in that there were two findings 1. Diastolic notch in left uterine artery 2. echogenic foci in left ventricle of fetal heart Doctor said nothing to worry about these findings and advised to take less salt, more water and do walking regularly. Is this normal and Will i be able to have a normal delivery? Will there be any complications to my baby bcoz of this. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012