Pregnant and want to terminate. Took a mifegest and zitotec. I bleeded very little. Is it normal or do i require to take anything else?

Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant and want to terminate. I got a prescription from gynaec. I took a mifegest on thursday night. Doctor has asked me to take zitotec 200 after two days that was on saturday night and then on sunday night. In articles i have studied that after taking first zitotec tab dose there is heavy bleeding. but in my case i bleeded very little at night but now there is no bleeding. I have to take my second dose tonight. Is it normal?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013