Pregnant and took mifegest kit. Bleeding lightly but no flow. Is it safe and when will heavy bleeding start?

Hi doctor i am 5.6 weeks pregnant i take mifegest kit i.e 1st pill on tuesday at 7 pm and after that i take 2 tablets after 36 hrs of the 1st tab after 4 hrs i take rest of the two tab but my bleeding staterd lightly on wed night but till date it doesnt get in flow? should it been safe or not after what time heavy bleeding should be started?i m really tense
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
It seems that you may get your period.
Initially bleeding starts this way but gradually you will get your period,it may be more than regular.
If there is no regular period after 2-3 days you consult gynaec for examination.
Ok and bye.

3 users find this helpful