Pregnant and nearing due date, have discharge without odor, burning urination. If this is yeast infection will I need C-section?

39 weeks pregnant with a possible yeast infection . I have slight burning, was checked yesterday for a uti at my normal checkup and it was fine. I called my doctor and she didn t seem to concerned because of there being no odor or bad discharge . But if this IS a yeast infection what can I use to clear it up? I am dilated 3 cm and 50% effaced. Being induced on my due date in 3 days and want to know also will I need a c-section if this is a yeast infection? I would call my doctor but it is very late and this may be me just worrying.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012