Pregnant and leg hurts. Why? Is it due to pelvis stretching?

Im 13 weeks pregnant and have a new symptom as of the last 5 days... Pain in my upper left leg and pain in my left palm. Ive read that the pelvis can stretch and this may cause the discomfort in the leg, and ive been keeping it elevated and began wearing one of those belts to ease the pain, but the hand thing is throwing me for a loop. Ive read that the hand could be carpal tunnel , but i dont do anything very strenuous or repetative with the left hand. It also seems odd that both symptoms from two different issues could show up at the same time, so what are the odds that both pains are related to one another? Are there any issues that cause pain on only the left side in the hand and leg? Its very dull, but quite painful... Thank you Nevermind.. After typing all this out i see theres a charge. Ill just deal with it. Thanks anyway
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer