Pregnant and due to be induced. Stomach cramps comes and goes, belly becomes tight. Had snotty discharge with blood streaks twice. Should I inform mid wife, waters haven't broken?

Hi I m 39+1 weeks pregnant and due to be induced on the 21st of may and 2nights ago started getting really bad stomach cramps they were also in my lower back they would come and go and my belly would go tight I had these same pains all night and woke up the next day went toilet and when I wiped myself I had a clear snotty discharge with streaks of blood in it this happend twice. Last night was the same pains really strong all night and 2day had the same discharge with blood twice but pains seemed so of slowed down what should I do should I inform the midwife as my waters havnt broken?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
By this time it seems that you have a uneventful recovery with healthy baby '.
once you had the pains and discharges you are to contact midwife even if the water not broken .