Pregnant, alcohol addiction, drug addict, have placenta previa, scan showed abdominal underdevelopment. Suggestion?

Hi, I am in Korea with my daughter who is 32 weeks pregnant . We cannot understand the doctors. She just had a scan and they said something about abdominal underdevelopment . She is a drug addict and alcoholic and only found out about tthe pregnancy when she was 3 months. And stopped then. The internet has thousands of abdominal underdevelopments. She is also placenta previa . Can you please advise? Thanks Elize
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012