Pregnant, air bubbles in abdomen, foetus sticking to the right. Complications while conceiving?

I m 38 weeks pregnant with my first child.I m not dialated at all and was only 50% effaced as of a week ago. I just finished a large salad and feel full. The problem or question I have is that I am having air bubbles gurgling on my left side of the abdomen and the baby is sticking up mostly to my right. Is my baby goin to run out of fluid? Shes been large this whole pregnancy at a 31 week ultrasound she was 60% tile and 4.8 pounds according to the computer.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012