Pregnant after miscarriage. Have high BP. Swollen feet, difficulty in walking. Need to be worried?

I am 36 year old. Currently in my 9th month of pregnancy. Expected to deliver on 9th March 2013. Had a miscarriage (missed abortion ) last year in January. This is my first child. My BP is around 136 - 90. Problem: Had been suffering from swollen feet (not thighs and ankles) for a few months off and on. The Doc said that this was normal and prescribed leg elevation. For the last one month, the entire two legs, right from thigh to calves to feet are swollen badly and it reaally pains when touched as well. Have trouble walking as well. My mother has a problem with swollen legs as well due to some nerve issues/ blood circulation problem. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013