Pregnant advised to take progesterone, aspirin and defac ci. History of miscarriage, endometriosis and laparoscopy. Is it safe to use these with homeopathy?

Dear sir, My wife is suffering from endometriosis . 7yrs ago a miscarriage, 3 years ago laparoscopy surgery. Age 34 yrs running. Now she is pregnant. She is now 5 weeks. She becomes pregnant by Homeopathy treatment. A Gynae and Infertility Specialist advise to take some medicines like 100 mg Progesterone, Aspirin BP 75 mg, Esomeprazole 20 mg, Defaz Ci(Elemental iron+Folic Acid+Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) and Vitamin B Complex. Can she use these drugs in parallel with Homeopathy?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012