Pregnant, advised lupigest. Had miscarriage in the past post lupigest. Is it safe?

i was married last yr in february and very soon became doctor prescribed me the medicine Lupigest-200 for oral use.unfortunatly there was my miaacarrige that missed and i hv the abortion .now the days i m pregnent and i hv taken so much of injections(traxol,hulog,nimogent).abt 40 injections ihv taken.i am 4 and half month pregnent, and now my doctor again advised me to take lupigest at the place of the injection .i am lupigest safe for my child
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012