Pregnant, advised folic acid , Escoprin 75, Gestofit SR. Had a miscarriage, poly cysts, on Krimson. Why Gestofit ?

Having already one miscarriage last year in 2011, and later on developing poly cysts took Krimson 35 for 3 months on doctors recommendation. My LMP was on 9 July,2012 and now after missing the cycle found I am pregnant. Doctor has advised the follic acid , Escoprin 75and also Gestofit SR 300 for another 30 days. Would request your second consultation and the reason why Gestofit SR 300 is recoemmneded in my case.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012