Pregnant, advised Proluton with duphaston. Had recurrent miscarriages. Side effect of proluton?

Hi, I had a spontaneous miscarriage around three years back. Now after clomid induced ovulation (treatment started with clomid from Oct, 2011), I am 6 weeks and 2days pregnant. Doc adviced me to take 500mg of Proluton on every wednesday and saturday ( 500 x 4) along with Duphaston 10mg x 2 daily. Now I am worried whether Proluton was given in higher dosage or it might have some side effect on my baby. Please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012