Pregnant, accidentally spray painted bottles which contained an ingredient causing birth defects. Have I cause harm to the baby?

Hello, I am almost 6 weeks pregnant, and I stupidly spray painted two bottles for decoration outside, before reading the label that said Warning: This product is known in the state of California to contain an ingredient that causes birth defects, and cancer . Now I m so worried that I harmed our baby somehow. What do I do?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Since you have already been exposed to the spray paint, you cannot reverse its effects on your body. Moist of these sprays do not cause any harm to the baby. You can get an ultrasound scan done to check the fetal heart beat.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal