Pregnant accidentally got a small cut on tummy, Will it have an impact on baby?

Hello , I am 32 weeks pregnant and was trying to get my clothes from the closet and the belt fell and its buckle part hit my tummy hardly and i have a small cut mark , I am not sure of this would have impacted my baby. I am worried, however when there is a loud noise outside the baby reacts to it by moving intensly. when this happened there was no movement immediately ; she just moved after the sometime; does it mean there was no impact when the buckle hit my tummy? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
May 2013

External injury sometimes cannot judge the internal impact on the baby.
So you better consult gynecologist and go for ultrasound once.
By this the condition of the baby can be directly observed and if there is any problem needed intervention can be done.
Babies won't move quickly while sleeping, so don't worry about it. Overall movement count in a day is important.