Pregnant, accidentally ate brownies with melted saran wrap. Any harm?

Hello, I am 27 weeks pregnant. I had made brownies yesterday and covered them with saran wrap. My mother placed them in the oven to keep them out of my dogs reach. I went to turn the oven on to cook something else and didn t realize the brownies were still in there until after smelling it. The saran wrap melted around the sides and I didn t see any on the actual brownies so I ate a piece. I am now worrying that I may have ingested some harmful chemicals from eating the brownie. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
The piece that you have taken might cause some digestive problems. If there is any pain in the abdomen or vomiting then do consult your gynecologist for proper treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,