Pregnant, abdominal tightness, pain, nausea, lower back pain, watery discharge. Urinary infection?

I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins. For two days now I have been extremely tight in my abdomen . I have been feeling a lot of pain and tightness in that area, accompanied by nausea . I have also had a lot of lower back pain and pressure, some of the pressure feels like it is more in my butt, I remember that occuring while in labor with my first born. I don t know if I need to be concerned, or if the pains are from growing babies with lack of room and weight gain(which is 30 lbs so far). I have also had a watery discharge for a few days now, only a little at a tme, and that occurs more at night,so it may be urine?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012