Pregnant, abdominal pain when walking. Done transvaginal scan. Will fetus develop?

Hi Doctor, I am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant, I have abdominal pain if I walk or do my regular works. Doctor recommended an ultrasound scan on 6th week (09/12/12) with a result of sac measuring 5 mm but no fetus seen. Now I repeated a Transvaginal scan on my 53 rd day with a report of 1)no cardiac activity 2)sac measuring 21.0*16.0 mm 3) embryo is visualised My doctor adviced for a D&C since the fetus is not seen, I am in a great confusion if the fetus would develop in future, So please advice me if I can do a D&C or wait for 2 more weeks, now i am 7 weeks +5 days pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012