Pregnant, abdominal pain, brown spotting. Precautions to be taken for safe pregnancy?

please inform, i m having abdominal pain during 8 days pregnancy and suffering from spotting and doctor suggested macgest 200. please inform what are the chances of positive pregnancy, i want to continue pregnancy please tell i you want to inform certain precaution i m desprately waiting for your ans. my email id is XXXXXXX . please inform asap i m getting into depression due to continuous brown spotting. i want to save my child
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012