Pregnant, abdominal pain, brown discharge, small clots, loose stools. Miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy?

Hi I m 11 weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing slight pain on my left side lower abdominal side, I have had brown discharge that has had some very small cotts, my stools also since pregnancy have been quiet loose... How long do I monitor it before thinking either m/c or ectopic or just it s my first baby and it s growing and stretching uterus and so moving old blood?? My 12 week scan I a week today...!!?? Can you shed any light please? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012