Pregnant, abdominal pain. Prescribed Duvadilan medication. History of abortion. Medicine safe?

HELLO SIR, MY NAME IS XXXXX AND I AM PREGNENT OF FIRST MONTH ..I HAVE A LITTLE PAIN IN MY ABDONIMAL ..AND DOCTOR HAS ADVICE ME TO TAKE DUVADILAN10MG ..3 PILLS IN A DAY..I WANT TO TELL U THAT I HD A ABORTION EARLIER IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2,2012..BCOZ I WAS SUFFERED FROM TYPHOID N JAUNDICE ..PLEASE ADVICE ME THE SHOULD I TAKE DUVADILAN 10MG OR NT..IS THIS SAFE FOR MY PREGNANCY...PLEASE REPLY ASAP...THNX..
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012