Pregnant, abdominal cramps, spotting. Ultrasound shows no fetal pole. History of D&C. Cause of worry?

I am currently five Weeks pregnant and have been having lower abdominal cramping and some spotting. I went to the ER and there an ultrasound was given. There is a sac but no fetal pole . Today I had a very pain and when I went to the bathroom I wiped and there is a brownish, reddish, greyish discharge . I have to live births and I have one D &C n 2008 for Blighted Ovum . How concerned should I be since I am not soaking thru pad every hour.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012