Pregnant. Will weed show up in urine test or blood work?

i m 20 weeks pregnant and i have a baby doctor appointment tomorrow today i smoked weed for the first time and i m worried that when i go see the doctor tomorrow it s going to show up in my urine or if they send me for blood work.Do i just tell them or it s not something i need to worry about i ve never done any kind of drug in my life. Please help answer my question.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

So you have never done any drugs before in your entire life, but now, at 20 weeks of pregnancy, you smoked weed. This does not make total sense, but we all make decisions that we regret. Fortunately, this one episode should not affect your baby. Also, at most routine OB visits, a drug screen is not done. If this is one isolated episode in your entire life, I would not think it necessary to say anything about it, and I would strongly have you consider not doing this again during the pregnancy.

I hope that this helps and good luck!