Pregnant. Will drinking coffee effect the complexion of the baby? How to get fair complexation baby?

Hi.. I am a pregnent with 7 months... Is drinking coffee will effect the complexation of my baby.. and May I know whow to get a fair complexation baby?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Mar 2013
thank you for your baby.
Medical science has yet to isolate genes for fairness.
There is absolutely no medicine / drink / therapy / recipe for having a fair or a dark complexioned child.
You obviously know that it is dependent mainly on parental complexion.
Drinking coffee in moderation is fine in pregnancy, and will affect the skin colour of the baby in no way.
Enjoy your pregnancy, and look forwards to a healthy and happy child, rather than a fair or dark one.