Pregnant. Widal test positive. High fever. Quanteferron gold test done. What medication should be taken?

Hi I am eight weeks pregnant. My body temperature for the past two - three years has remained around 99. One week back my widal test came positive, but my body temperature remains between 99 and 99.8. Also, I was being given medication for TB for almost six months. WHich I had discontinued in April this year. I had got the quanteferron tb gold test done, three days back the result for which came to 1.84 iu/ml, final result being positive. Please guide as to what medication should I take and will it harm my baby in any manner ?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012