Pregnant. What was the popping noise in neck? Is it just stiff neck?

I am 2 months pregnant and while sleeping, my dog jumped on my stomach . I immediately jolted from from sleep and whipped my head around, at which time i heard a loud popping noise in my neck. I was fine after that & went back to sleep. When i woke up this morning, i felt as tho i had a stiff neck and as the hours past the pain got worse, my neck is swollen and theres a large knot in the side of my neck. I have no range of motion and it hurts down into my spine and shoulder blade. What is wrong with me?! Is it just a stiff neck or should i seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012