Pregnant. Want to identify the father of the baby

ok this is my first child and i dont knw much about these things but my ex boyfriend and i had sex right after my last period went off which was frm May 7- 13. ok now we broke up and i went to the doc and found out i was 2 months and 1 wk as of July 7. now me and my previous partner aint start havin sex until June 1 to be exact but im unsure on who the father is so could you give me a window on which one it is.?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
based on the ultrasound findings , I would say you conceived in May itself, and not in June.
However, proving the paternity of a child is not something that can be guessed at.
To be 100 % sure, you would have to take a DNA paternity test, which would conclusively prove the paternity.
take care.