Pregnant. Vision goes white when stand up. What is going on?

I am 23 weeks pregnant. I stood up after sitting for 5 minutes and by the time I got to my kitchen all I could see was all white. My whole body felt like it was going to give out. I sat down for 30 seconds or so and started shaking. I went to my room to lay down I started sweating really bad and my ears started ringing. This didn t stop for about 5 minutes. What s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
In second trimester of pregnancy physiological hypotension develops.
So get your blood pressure checked & consult your doctor for further evaluation.
Take rest in left lateral position & take lots of fluid orally.

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.