Pregnant, Vaginal swab showed bacterial growth, urine showed WBC, have used clotrizamole inserts. Harmful for baby?

I m 21 weeks pregnancy, I had a vaginal swab performed a few weeks ago, confirming I had some bacterial growth (as common during pregnancy), and recently had a urine result of white blood cells in it. I have had itching and irritation in my vaginal area. My maternity Dr. Suggested I use a year infection kit. I did use one application insert of the clotrizamole and now am worried as I m reading on line it is not recommended -specifically the inserts. I m upset I may have harmed the baby.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012