Pregnant. Using misoprostol for abortion. No bleeding occurred. Should I go for surgical aspiration?

My question is regarding abortion . Can you help? Hi, I am 25 years old, married. this is my first pregnancy. I went to a clinic to terminate my early pregnancy (4 weeks and 4 days gestation) as doctor told me (first day of last period was 7 june, took methotrexate injection on 12 july). I inserted the vaginal misoprostol (first dose) 43 hrs after the injection, and I forgot to wet the pills before insertion as the doctor said. No bleeding occured (its been 3 hours since misoprostol). My question is: given my overall condition, what are chances of having a delayed reaction, or the need for surgical aspiration? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012