Pregnant. Used turpentine, inhaled. How dangerous is that?

Hi There, I am currently 35 weeks pregnant, my silly husband decided when he was decorating the babys nursery yesterday to use Turpentine to clean doors and wood boards with!! - I didnt realise what he was using and had been in another room inhaling this scent for 20-30 mins - When I opened the door to ask what the strong vapour was I nearly choked - of course he was wearing earphones and didnt hear me so I had to go into the room - It was so strong - he told me I was being silly! We opened all the windows / doors but it was still very strong so I left to stay at my parents (for a few hours) until he got rid of the vapours, in all I was inhaling this for approx 1 hour max, My baby has been moving etc all fine, but is there a potential it might have caused any harm?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
May 2013

Usually inhaling turpentine for shorter period may not cause any harm to the fetus.
That-too as by this time the development of your baby will be almost over.
And as you are feeling the baby movements well no need to worry.
You consult gynecologist according to your regular schedule, get examined and go for ultrasound once.
Meanwhile you continue regular treatment.
For more details you can ask me through: