Pregnant. Used to have eczema. Used steroids. Infection likely?

Hi, I m 5 weeks pregnant and I used to have eczema on my face (just a very small area, area between the nose and the month and just in the middle)I used to put steriod cream when it is flare-up. However, my skin doctor told me have to stop it and my OB said it is okay to apply on small area and just use it as needed. They gave me different opinions and I m so confused. If I don t use it when I flare-up I m afraid I will get infection. I don t know if it is that bad if just apply to small area on my face. Can you help? thanks much
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012