Pregnant. Use of MTP kit safe?

hi i m 33 yrs old lady. i already had two children with cesarean. but now i am again pregnant for almost 5 week. I also got ultra sound on yesterday (20/04), which has the following details:
UTERUS: Uterus is bulky in size anteverted with a G.S. sun left approx 14.6 mm ----> 5 week
Myometrium is normal
OVARIES: Rt ovary is normal. Lyfic Sol. sun in Lt oderixia left approx 28 x 24 mm
P.O.D. is clear
IMPRESSION: Early J. U. P. F. 05 week
2 Lt ovarion small cyst.

(Sorry spelling might be incorrect as they are hand written and not legible to me)

Now, i would like to ask you whether i can use MTP kit. I had used this kit two year back i didn't have any problem that time.

Please suggest. Looking forward for your kind suggestion. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013