Pregnant. Urine test shows pus cells, positive leucocyte esterase, rubela IgG and rubela IgM. Treatment?

i am 28 Years old women and i am pregnant 6 weeks and 4 days, recently i got some lab test as per my doctor suggestion and i got few reports which are out o range like. Urea 14.00mg/dl, RBC count 5.06mill/mm3, In Urine Examination, routine Urine R/E pus cells ranges 18-20 WBC/HPF, Leucocyte Esterase positive, Rubela IgG 56.40 and Rubela IgM 0.56, Please suggest and explain the corns and cause for the same on ASAP?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013