Pregnant. Urination painful, sore bladder. Urinalysis, pus, rbc- normal. Is it a kidney problem?

hello I am 4 months pregnant, 36 y/0 first baby but had 2 miscarriages earlier. 5'1'' in height and Asian. I have several concerns: My urination is painful and scanty most of the time and my bladder seems really sore. When I drink water after urinating, I feel better after 30 minutes. I had successive Urinalysis but pus and rbc is always normal. My left thigh always feel numb everytime I urinate. I fear for a kidney problem.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013