Pregnant. Ultrasound shows two markers CP cyst, heart. Triple test shows normal. Karyotype test suggested. Serious if test result positive?

I (31 age) had ultrasound test in my second trimester recently (20th week) and found two markers (1 - CP cyst;2 - heart), and also had triple test which shows negative results(normal). As Dr. suggested had Karyotyping test and waiting for results. Is there anyone who gone through this phase and found results negative/normal and gave birth to normal baby. As my Dr. suggested, if results are +ve, its better to terminate the baby.
Kindly share your experiences, we are in total distress and going through sleepless nights.

Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013