Pregnant. Ultrasound shows AC, FL, BPD, HC. Normal measurements at this stage?

Yes I am about 31 wks pregnant and I was looking over a previous ultrasound as had some questions. I m not sure what all these abbreviations mean but: AC 22.2 cm, FL 5.13cm, BPD 7.34cm and HC 26.4cm. My question is does this seem like normal measurements at this stage of pregnancy? The ultrasound was taken at 26W4D....
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
AC means abdominal circumference of the baby which is normalfor this gestational age. HC means Head circumference which is normal. In a normally growing baby HC must be > AC. FL means Femur length. BPD means Biparietal Diameter which should not be more than 9.5cm here it is 7.34 cm. It indicates the chance of normal delivary.