Pregnant. Ultrasound scan shows left chamber of child is smaller than expected. Curable?

Hi Doctor, I am xxxxx. Yesterday my wife went for scanning during her pregnancy to monitor child growth. This is her last month of delievery. Scanning tells us that child left chamber is smaller than the expected. Please help me to know more about this disease. What are the consequences after the birth to the child. Is it cureable? Is it expensive also? Your prompt response will be highly appreciatable. Thanks and regards.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013