Pregnant. Ultrasound, no heart beat in fetus, abortion with medication, little bleeding. Normal symptoms?

hello doctor, i m 26, blessed with a boy 3 and half years old i got ready for the second pregnancy but because of no heart beat in the fetus in 8 week doctor told me to abort. They gave me medicine yesterday evening to swallow and also kept some medicine inside my vagina and told that bleeding will start from 3 hours. But till now only limited bleeding is going on. Do that is normal for me when heavy bleeding will start?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012