Pregnant, UTI. Taken antibiotics, syrup for UTI. Should we continue the pregnancy?

Hi Sir, Last month around 17th day after period my wife got UTI and mild abdominal discompfort.we met a doctor. Gynaecologist sugessted that better don t conceive this month and gave mensil for 10 days and antibiotic for UTI and some syrup for UTI,she responded well but now already 37days pregnant test is positive when We cnsult OG doctor.she says better to continue pregnancy and she says this drugs wont harm the foetus .Kindly suggest me what shall we do now.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012