Pregnant. USG report shows posterior intramural fibroid pregnancy. What precautions to take?

My Wife is pregnant since 7 weeks. Sometimes She is feeling pain just below the belly. During 6th week, suddenly we observed that Blood coming out during Urine and also Water was passing through, during that night. We immediately communicate with the Doctor and recommended us to carry out the USG . Report says that, there is Posterior Intramural Fibroid Pregnancy . Now the patient is under totally bed rest and She is taking Horlics in the Morning and Light Oily food with Rice. Now we need to know, what are the precaution we must follow during the months of pregnancy and also whether She can walk or not? Is there any affect on the baby due to the presence of Fibroids?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012