Pregnant. US showed loop around fetus. Had a missed abortion, stillbirth. Worry?

I am 33 weeks pregnant. Yesterday during my ultrasound my radiologist told that there is a single loop around the neck of the fetus . I hav a bad history of 1 missed abortion and a stillbirth at 20 weeks. I am getting paranoid over this. There is no other problem than having ANA positive. I hav an understanding that the oxygen supply is via placenta , so is there anything to worry for the loop of chord around the neck?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013