Pregnant. Type 2 diabetic. Having cramps, passing clots. Miscarriage?

Hello Dr, yesterday at abt 8pm, l noticed some brown blood after visiting the look, that was after having a period pain feeling, cramp , the pain is getting better with analgesia by the spotiing has turned to clots and I m worried sick. Have BMW to the a&e had a urine sample which was ok told to go home and had a scan booked for tomorrow. Could l be miscarring. I m twelve wld pregnant and hv type 2 diabeties obviously l haven t had my metformin since l found out
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013