Pregnant. Tubal surgery, removed tube. On fulgest. Help

Hello 2 years back I get surgery for tuble pragnent and they remov the right side tube and now I am conciving so we concert a dr and 1 st time he suggest a tablet fulgest 200 after that he give me ferpill kit and he told that 15 day I have scan to see EEG is realising not by that time report is 30*27 and 35*34 8.7 and see the report and he after 3 day again one more time scan then today we went to scan the report is 37*27 48*45 10.0 hemorrhagic in phase in Soth follicles and the dr told we cant do till 2 months.i jest want to know what is happen
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Probably you are facing trouble of non rupture of eggs to release the egg. Rather it is becoming hemorrhagic mean there is bleeding in that follicle hence it is not advisable for further stimulation till it sub sides. you are advised to wait till it subsides. then go for another stimulation.