Pregnant. Transvaginal ultrasound done. Uterus enlarged containing gestational sac, minimal subchorionic hemorrhage. Any advice?

HELLO, IM FROM THE PHIL. I GOT MY TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND YESTERDAY, I M IN MY 8 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY AND THE RESULT IS THE UTERUS IS GLOBARLY ENLARGES CONTAINING WELL FORMED GESTATIONAL SAC . W/IN THE SAC IS A SINGLE EMBRYONIC ECHO W/ A CROWN RUMP LENGT OF 24.7 MM, NO CARDIAC ACTIVITY AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATION. THE CLOSED CERVIC IS UNREMARKABLE.. MINIMAL FUILD COLLECTION IS NOTED IN THE SUBCHRONIC AREAS. THE OVARIES AR NOT VISUALIZED PRECLUDING EVALUATION. NO EVIDENT POSTERIOR CUL-DE-SAC FLUID. NO ADNEXAL MASS IS APPRECIATED. MINIMAL SUBCHRONIC HEMORAGE. OBSCURE OVARIES. UNREMARKABLE ADNEXAE.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012