Pregnant. Took tablets for abortion, bleeding occurred. Are previous abortions detectable?

hello doctor, last year i had an abortion . the doctor took the ultra sound test. i was 3 weeks pregnant.He then prescribed a tablet which i had to take. within 1hr i started bleeding . it came like normal menstruation . it was over in 7 to 8 days. my question is i am planning to get married now. i dont want my husband to know that i had an abortion before. so now when i get pregnant again. will the doctor be able to find out that i once had an abortion?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012