Pregnant. Took proxyvon for back pain. Will this have any effect on fetus?

Hi My name is Touqueer. My wife is 9 weeks pregnant. She had a back pain in 6th week of pregnancy. She took 3 proxyvon tablets in period of 3 days. So now my question is does it effect the growth of fetus or does it effect the fetus in any form. In 9th week of pregnancy my wife had a routine ultrasound scanning done. Now the doctors informed us that the heartbeat of fetus is not seen. But they confirmed the size of the fetus is 5mm. The very next day we had another ultrasound scan done at another hospital, over there we got the answer as there is no sign of pregnancy at all. So kindly advice what is the case as is the problem because of proxyvon or no response of Fetus is a common issue in 9th week.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012